WE ARE LIVING IN A POST IRONIC WORLD AND I AM A POST IRONIC GIRL

WE ARE LIVING IN A POST IRONIC WORLD AND I AM A POST IRONIC GIRL

Saturday, September 17, 2011

STATIC

 
I will do anything to do nothing
I will spend hours avoiding my goals
there is a movie where a man says our true nature is often not what we intend
there is a man who said the lives we live in reality are much different than our true lives
there is a desperation in me
a force
an endless impulse to move 
repulsion of completion
make something happen
move move move forever
trapped at work, my brain will move move move
make a billion ideas burning a hole in my head
a million visions to bring to life
so many ideas i cant think about anything else 
no room
my rooms a mess
no time
my time is a mess




No comments:

Post a Comment