WE ARE LIVING IN A POST IRONIC WORLD AND I AM A POST IRONIC GIRL

WE ARE LIVING IN A POST IRONIC WORLD AND I AM A POST IRONIC GIRL

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank You, Chelsea Martin

 
If it were not for Chelsea Martin I might still spend all my free time online-stalking ex-lovers and working endlessly on secret novels. This woman put a bee in my bonnet. She is a brave one, and through viewing her personal alchemy, I am inspired to put my own ideas on display.

By alchemy I mean the act of literally taking prime matter (our theoretical base human state; spattered by imperfections and fearful impulses and doubts) and turning it into literary gold. She is on fire. With reviews in cool slut magazines and blogs, I couldn't be more proud of her.


She has her own cool blog in which she has invited me to post in which you can peep on thee butt, and an online store full of unique items that you may find thru this nice family portrait done by  Wlliam Shultz





           She’s invited me to manifest a childhood dream via Universal Error.
 A stationary line called “Clutter”. The idea came to me one sleepless night in the 3rd grade. I wanted to take my beloved collection of miniatures to the corner store and throw them on the glass of a nickel-a-print Xerox machine. My plan was to make the print light enough to be able to write over it, thus make my very own stationary. Sort of inspired by I SPY books and YIKES pencils.

Well, anyway. I’m not sure if I would have ever gone through with it if it weren’t for the smart-ass with a heart of gold, my darling friend, Chelsea Martin.


Mad respect, Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment